- A two-component, durable and non-chalking semi-gloss polyurethane paint, hardener aliphatic isocyanate.
- A time-proven, easy-to-use general purpose topcoat for constructional steel work and machinery. The paint has a wide spectrum of colors, including metallic effects
- Forms a durable, easy-to-clean and non-chalking topcoat with good gloss and colour retention. The paint has also been approved for use on top of in tumescent coatings
- The product has MED (Marine Equipment Directive) certificate noEUFI29-19002495-MED and is thus accepted for painting surfaces inside the ships.
- Excellent weathering and abrasion resistance
- To be used as a semi-gloss topcoat for epoxy and polyurethane systems exposed to weathering and/or chemical stress
- Recommended for painting of transport and haulage equipment, storage tank exteriors, steel framework and other steel structures, machinery and equipment
Components to be added must be purchased separately:
Hardener: Hardener 008 7590
Thinner: Thinner 006 1048
For industrial and professional use only.