Collection and use of personal data
2. Regardless of the country in which you use the services of KRASO Ltd., the provisions of the Regulation will be observed when processing personal data. You are informed that your personal data may also be processed in Latvia on the basis of the laws and regulations of that country.
3. KRASO Ltd. informs you that by providing your e-mail address, you agree that it will be included in the company’s database and that you may receive notification/reminder of initiated but not completed orders from the our website www.kraso.com/en
4. You are informed that KRASO Ltd. or third parties acting on behalf of www.kraso.com/en may, when using the website, collect and store www.kraso.com/en data that make it possible to track and record the total number of website visits, the number of website visitors, IP addresses, and other data for the purpose of system administration, as well as for monitoring the use of the website and for its improvement.
Purpose and legal basis for the processing of personal data
5. KRASO Ltd. processes personal data for the following purposes:
- Preparation, conclusion and dispatch of service and distance contracts, invoices;
- ensuring efficient operations;
- business planning and analysis;
- personnel selection and management;
- Review and processing of applications;
- Newsletter dispatch;
If KRASO Ltd. decides to use the data of the data subject for a purpose other than the one originally intended, the KRASO Ltd. will inform the data subject of the intended purpose of the data processing before the processing of the personal data (for the new purpose) begins and grant the data subject the right to object to the processing of his or her personal data.
6. Processes personal data for the following legal reasons:
- To comply with a legal obligation imposed by a legal provision
- To safeguard a legitimate interest
- For the conclusion or performance of a contract
- On the basis of the consent of the data subject
- Duration of storage of personal data
7. KRASO Ltd. stores personal data in accordance with the specified purposes of the processing of personal data and the requirements of legal regulations for as long as at least one of the following criteria exists:
- as long as KRASO Ltd. can pursue its legitimate interests in accordance with the procedure established by external legislation;
- as long as KRASO Ltd. is legally obliged to store the data in accordance with the legal provisions;
- as long as the consent of the data subject to the processing of personal data is valid, unless there is no other legal basis for the processing of the data.
8. Cookies are small text files that a website stores on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. On each subsequent visit, the cookies are sent back to the original website or to a third-party website that recognizes the cookie. Cookies allow the website, among other things, to save the settings selected by the user on subsequent visits, so that they do not have to be re-entered every time. Cookies are not used to identify you personally.
- Session management and user authentication;
- to ensure the functioning of the website;
- to obtain statistical data on the flow of visitors to the website – the number of visitors, the length of time spent on the site;
- to improve the efficiency of the website.
10. The legal basis for the processing of personal data in the context of cookies is the legitimate interest of KRASO Ltd.
12. KRASO Ltd. does not link the IP address and e-mail address of a user with data that enables the identification of this user. This means that each user session is logged, but the user of the website remains anonymous.
13. The website of KRASO Ltd. may contain cookies from third parties, such as e.B. Google Analytics. Google Analytics is operated by Google Inc. (a US company) which has access to the statistics collected by this tool.
14. The data subject may delete cookies at his or her discretion (for more information, see www.youronlinechoices.com).
15. You can delete all cookies already stored on your computer and set your browser to prevent them from being stored. In this case, however, you must manually indicate your preference each time you visit the Website, and some services and features of the Website may not work.
Recipients of personal data
16. In the cases provided for by law, KRASO Ltd. may pass on information to third parties. In addition, KRASO Ltd. may outsource services in order to ensure more efficient fulfillment of its functions (e.B.: delivery of goods).
17. Personal data will not be transferred to third countries.
Access to your personal data and other rights of the data subject
18. In order to obtain information about the personal data processed about you by KRASO Ltd., you must submit a written request to the office of the KRASO Ltd. office in Riga, Vienibas gatve 93, LV-1058, presenting an identity document.
19. The data subject shall have the right to request the erasure of personal data, the restriction of the processing of personal data, the objection to the processing of personal data, and the rectification of personal data in accordance with the provisions of the Regulation.
20. KRASO Ltd. communicates with the data subject using the contact details provided by the data subject (telephone number, e-mail address, address).
21. If you believe that your right to the protection of personal data has been violated, you can lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority for personal data.
Right to withdraw consent
22. Where the processing of personal data has been initiated and carried out on the basis of the consent of the data subject, the data subject shall have the right to withdraw his or her consent by sending a withdrawal to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
23. The revocation of consent has no influence on the processing of data that took place at the time when the customer’s consent was valid. The revocation of consent does not interrupt the processing of the data, which takes place on another legal basis.
24. The User has the right to delete his profile by sending a request to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. In this case, the request will only be accepted if it is sent from the same e-mail address where the User’s profile is registered.