(1) You can use the right of withdrawal within 14 days of receiving the goods, return the goods to the seller and receive a refund by exercising the right of withdrawal applies only to consumers (individuals). Entrepreneurs are not granted a voluntary right of withdrawal.
(2) To exercise the right of withdrawal, Buyer must notify Seller of its decision to withdraw from the Goods by sending or delivering a written notice in a free form containing Buyer’s notice of withdrawal to the following email address: email@example.com
Upon receipt of Buyer’s notice by electronic means, Seller shall promptly send Buyer an acknowledgment of receipt to Buyer’s email address.
Entrepreneurs are not granted a voluntary right of withdrawal.
(3) If you are using the right of withdrawal and it is not related to the product or service compliance with the terms of the contract, it is your responsibility to cover costs associated with the return of the goods.
(4) Exceptions to the right of withdrawal:
- If you have purchased tinted paints. Tinted paints are prepared individually for each customer according to the customer’s desired tone;
- For goods whose packaging is opened or damaged, or which have been improperly stored;
- Agreements for the delivery of goods that are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
- Agreements for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiration date would be quickly exceeded;
- Agreements for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene, if their seal has been removed after the delivery;
- Agreements for the delivery of goods if they have been inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their nature.
(5) We guarantee the delivery of the original manufacturer’s product tinted according to your desired tone. Please note that the tone displayed on screen or on mobile devices does not always correspond to the tone in nature.
(6) It is your responsibility to store and apply the product in accordance with the Description of the product and Safety data sheets to be read at each product on site www.kraso.com/en
(7) If you have any additional questions or require further clarification, please, do not hesitate to call the expert of www.kraso.com/en by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Consequences of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this Contract, we will immediately and no later than fourteen days from the date on which we receive notice of your withdrawal from this Contract and the Seller has received the returned goods, refund all payments received from you, except for the cost of delivery of the order if applicable. Excluding any additional return shipping costs incurred because you have chosen a delivery method other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us.
For this refund, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged any fees because of this refund. We may refuse a refund until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier. You must return or hand over the goods to us without undue delay and in any case no later than fourteen days from the day on which you notify us of the revocation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the expiry of the period of fourteen days.
The Buyer shall return or hand over the Goods to the Seller without undue delay, but no later than 14 (fourteen) days after the Buyer has submitted or sent to the Seller a cancellation form or a notice of exercise of the right of cancellation.
The Buyer must make every effort to retain the original packaging, original labels, and protective bags of the returned Goods. The Goods must be returned complete with the same accessories with which they were sold, together with the instruction manual and warranty card, if these were supplied with the Goods. Any gifts received with the goods must also be returned.